1. Partake in Viral Challenges
All recordings, paying little heed to how short they are, advantage from the video altering process. You don’t need to utilize proficient video altering programming like Adobe Premier or Final Cut to alter the recordings you share on TikTok, in light of the fact that video altering applications for Androids and iPhones offer all that could possibly be needed channels and impacts to make a spellbinding short music video. The TikTok application empowers you to evacuate every single undesirable piece of the video cuts you recorded, and it additionally includes a rich library of enhanced visualizations, yet it does not have some further developed video altering choices. In the event that you’d like to make the apparition impact or to clone yourself utilizing applications, for example, Video Star, Triller or MuStar is a vastly improved choice, since they offer a more extensive scope of video altering instruments than TikTok.
How might you anticipate that others should have a ton of fun while viewing your recordings, on the off chance that you don’t have a fabulous time making them? Be unconstrained, and make the most of your time before the camera. That way you can generally keep the observer think about what you will do straightaway. Put on a decent show, that will leave the watchers of your recordings needing to see more. You can achieve this by adding a ton of diversion to the video or by basically getting a charge out existing apart from everything else and accepting circumstances for what they are. Despite the fact that there are no plans for the accomplishment of the substance you post on the TikTok stage, concentrating on your presentation while making sure to be clever now and again is going to enable you to expand the number of adherents.
2. Investigate your competitors
3. Check the profile design
Find out or think about where your target audience is and add the appropriate locations to your publications (even if the photo was taken elsewhere)
All this is done according to the tasks you have created. For example, the system processes followers of your competitor or audience by hashtag.Using the automation of activity will give you 500-1000 followers a month. For this result, $ 13 is a cheap price, i think.
- Use these keywords for launching your PPC campaign
- Exclude these keywords from your list to avoid competition
- Or you can check their profitable organic keywords and cannibalize your competitors’ organic traffic via paid search
- Enter your domain to Serpstat‘s search bar, choose the database and click on Search. Then go to SEO Research, and pass to Competitors report. Sort the gained results by the Relevance parameter.
- Click on the required domain from the list to find out what keywords your competitor ranks for in Google.
- Domain’s position for a keyword → between →1 and 3;
- Keywords → does not include → brand name.
- Quite cheap. As the keywords we get via this method are not the branded ones of your competitor thus, they are low-competitive and cheap;
- No risks. You don’t break any rules;
- Guerilla method. Your competitor won’t understand why his/her organic traffic dropped dramatically.
- No results. You may find no keywords if your competitors already run PPC campaigns using their top organic queries;
- Irrelevant keywords. If your niche is extensive and you’ve tried lots of other strategies, there are high chances that you already use all relevant keywords and the ones left are inappropriate.
- Enter your competitor’s domain to the search bar, choose the database and click on “Search.”
- Go to “Domain Analysis” module, then “PPC Research” and finally click on “Keywords.”
- Export this report and analyze it.
- Pay particular attention to “Keyword” column.
- To do this switch from “Keywords” to “Ads examples” feature in PPC Research module.
- Same as the previous method, we need “Ads” feature of PPC analysis module. If you’ve already exported this report in the method #2, just reopen it.
- Now, look at the “URL” column.
- Go to “Domain vs Domain” feature, which is in the PPC research module as well.
- Type your domain to the first box and the domains of your 2 direct competitors to the other ones.
- Analyze the data you get and create a list of your missing keywords:
- that are unique for competitor #1;
- that are unique for competitor #2;
- that are common for both of your competitors.
- Type a high-volume keyword, which is relevant to your website to the tools search box. If you sell laptops, enter “laptop”, for example:
- Then export the following reports one by one:
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Keyword selection;
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Cluster research;
- Keyword research → SEO Research → Search Suggestions;
- Keyword research → PPC Research → Keywords.
- After exporting all of these reports, gather them into one file
Pro tip: Build longer content so that you can use more keywords and hence get higher chances to rank well in search engine.
- Easy navigation
- Simple yet beautiful
- Well structured menus
- No useless widgets
- Search engine optimized
- Adult content
- Pirated content
- Hacking content
- Drugs or illegal material based content
Pro Tip: Do not place ads in 404 pages, exit pages, login or thank you pages.
Ideal sizes that work the best:
- 300×250 (the best)
- 728×90(best for headers